Wednesday, May 27, 2015

ExpatWoman Dubai Dental Hygiene Visit Review

Dental Hygienist Alessandro
26th May 2015, Dubai, UAE: Chrissie from ExpatWoman visited our dental hygienist Alessandrofor teeth cleaning – scale and polish. Here’s an excerpt from her experience.
“Most dental clinics feel all too sterile for me, when I arrived at this haven I couldn’t believe my eyes – bright and airy, lots of greenery, fishes happily swimming around in their fish tank, comfortable seating with lots of cushions, tea and coffee making facilities and the beautiful gardens resembling serenity with water features and play areas for children.
Never before have I experienced such attention to detail from a dentist, for me - just because my teeth are okay it doesn’t mean they don’t need special attention once in a while. I felt Alessandro gave my teeth that little extra care which hopefully means (with my help flossing) that they’ll stay healthier for longer. It’s recommended every six months to visit the hygienist and seeing the difference in service offered at Dr Michaels I’ll definitely be returning for my next 6 monther!”
More here.