Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Dr. Ines Ioana Sandhof, Up Close & Personal

Dr. Ines Sanshof joins Dr. Michael’s Dental Clinic with nearly 14 years of private dental practice in Germany and KSA. Find out why she chose to be a dentist and what her philosophy is below.

Why did you choose to be a dentist?

From a very young age I was fascinated by art, science in general and medicine in particular. I believe dentistry unites all 3 of them and if one finds content and joy in helping others, then you can say that those are the reasons why I chose to be a dentist and also explains why I (still) enjoy to be one, although I’m practicing now for almost 14 years.

What do you like most about what you do?

The fact that I work with my hands, it’s real and the results are visible. You need imagination, creativity and skilled hands. You meet all kinds of people in their worst and in their best shape. Sometimes you are a dentist, sometimes a psychologist, sometimes a friend. It’s the multitude of facets and the daily challenge.

Read more.